Housing in Centro Habana designed for you.
The BlancBlue 1924 boutique hotel was remodeled in 2018. Trying to maintain the comfort and architectural style of a colonial house with a touch of modern style. The colors white and blue are mixed in their different shades, as well as the old and contemporary elements throughout the building.
Places of interest to visit
- Old Havana, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- El Capitolio (National Capitol Building)
- Catedral de San Cristobal, a celebration of the Cuban Baroque style.
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (National Museum of Fine Arts)
- Castillo de la Real Fuerza, an impressive military fortress.
- Plaza Vieja and Plaza de Armas.